This role reports directly to the Test Manager and works as part of the QA team within the IT Solutions team. Working with technical and non-technical teams throughout the University this role will be a key member of QA and approached as an expert in this area.
This is a new role in the growing QA team and signals a key expanse of investment in this area. This role should be keen to work within a dynamic business and a multi-disciplined team covering a vast array of systems and technologies under test and become a key driver in the improvement of the QA mission and drive the wider understanding of software testing.
The main objectives will be:
• To build the QA team expertise in the area of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Execute all types of functional testing and maintain the scripts during the test phases.
• Maintain the standards for test documentation for project and change deliverables.
• To drive excellence across IT Solutions and Service Management as a whole.
• Assist in the governance of all test activities through the lifecycle of the projects.
• To feed into the Test process Improvement review per project and within the QA team.
Some travel may be required for meetings and training, (predominately between Quintrell Downs and university campuses in London).
We are a fast growing company supporting the services of King’s College London, but in the heart of Cornwall.
We have active committees for Sustainability, Healthy Workplace and a social committee!
We offer 25 days holiday per annum pro rata, 10% discretionary bonus, contributory pension scheme, modern, comfortable offices a mere 10 minutes from the beach – plus much more!
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com with your CV and covering letter with details of your salary expectations.
Due to the number of applications expected if you haven't heard from us within one month please assume you have been unsuccessful for the position, but we thank you for your interest in the business.