This role reports directly to the Test Manager and works as part of the QA team within the IT Solutions team. Working with technical and non-technical teams throughout the University this role will be a key member of QA and approached as an expert in this area.
This role should be keen to work within a dynamic business and a multi-disciplined team covering a vast array of systems and technologies under test and become a key driver in the improvement of the QA mission and drive the wider understanding of software testing.
Some travel may be required for meetings and training (predominately between Quintrell Downs and university campuses in London).
The main objectives will be:-
• Creation and maintenance of test documentation for a variety of project and change deliverables.
• Assist in the governance of all test activities through the lifecycle of the projects
• Execute all types of functional testing and maintain the scripts during the test phases.
• Provide mentoring and support to test analysts within the team
• To drive excellence across IT Solutions and Service Management as a whole.
• To feed into the Test process Improvement review per project and within the QA team.
We are a fast growing company supporting the services of King’s College London, but in the heart of Cornwall.
We have active committees for Sustainability, Healthy Workplace and a Social Committee!
We offer 25 days holiday per annum, 10% discretionary bonus, contributory pension scheme, modern, comfortable offices a mere 10 minutes from the beach – plus much more!